Yes, This is mandatory as it is one of the communication channels to get assignments/projects.
We deal in academic writing. Experts are required to work and provide solutions / answers of the assignments. We receive different types of projects, reports, dissertations, thesis, and essays etc. of different subjects including Finance, Marketing, HRM, Medical, Biotechnology, Engineering (Mechanical, Computer science, Civil, Electrical and Electronics), Humanities, Sociology, Psychology, Project management, Law etc. Our clients are students from the universities of UK, US, Australia and other countries.
A freelancer works from home i.e. freelancing Nerdyturtlez is basically working from home. There are certain requirements that a freelancer is required to fulfill:
• Subject Knowledge – The expert must have strong knowledge of the subject he wishes to work on.
• Plagiarism free content and solution – We expect our freelancers to provide us 100% original content. Cut – Copy & Paste from internet sources are immediately rejected.
• Referencing – While completing the projects it is essential to refer the sources from where the information has been extracted. A freelancer should have the knowledge of different referencing styles of universities, i.e. Harvard, APA, MLA, Oxford and many more.
• Meeting the deadline – There are certain deadlines attached with each assignment and the deadline must be met.
• Good Command over English – It includes strong Grammar & Vocabulary skills.
It’s a young industry & we are one of the early birds catering the needs of students across the globe from past 9 years. We are continuously providing a platform for exchanging assets of information.
Yes, our experts are more than satisfied, as we have protocols, communication media, effective planning, pre-defined terms & conditions, automatic billing, pre-stated payment date
& 7 days working support panel.
a. Numerical (Manual or with use of any particular software)
b. Research Papers, Proposals, Reflections, Literature review, Disserations, Discussion Papers, Poster making, Resume Writings, Lab Reports, Blogs and Technical reports.
c. Implementation with Reporting
d. MCQs, True/False, Short Answers Questions,
e. Online Tests, Quiz, Online Assignments
f. CDR, IPENZ
Yes, you can, but you need to raise a support ticket through My Support.
Yes, you can change it in your profile on your own.
The earning of a writer depends on the number of assignments he/she completes in a month. We never force our freelance writers to accept an assignment. It totally depends on their wish whether he/ she want to take an assignment or not. The range of earning is from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 60,000+ per month.
You can do through support ticket from My Support area by sharing candidate’s resume.
In an instructional setting, plagiarism occurs when a writer deliberately uses someone else’s language, ideas, or other original (not common-knowledge) material without acknowledging the source. Please check our section “Learning Center” for more information.
Yes you can, but need different / mismatched solutions as plagiarism could lead to non-acceptance of the assignment. Also, the repercussions of the same are too stringent as the student could be barred to take exam or course & if from other country, could be asked to leave the country.
No, you cannot provide same solutions. It’s your responsibility to provide 0% plagiarized work.
You can only refer to a thesis if approved & published; otherwise you cannot take any help from it.
In order to make effective communications for assignments, we have a separate portal, where all the stakeholders, i.e. student, admin, & experts work together on assignments. This portal provides confidentiality to student, & ease to expert to source & stores his information related to any assignment allocated/sent to him. You will be allowed to access once you clear online test.
In order to receive assignments first you need to clear the test assignment. After passing the test assignment you will be required to create your profile on our portal. Once you create your profile, we confirm it from our end based on your score in tests and then you can start receiving assignments. Please follow the below mentioned steps:
• Whenever an assignment is sent, it appears under "New & Applied" Order tab.
• You need to click on the assignment and you will get entire details about the assignment.
• Read all the requirements including questions as well as the additional information sent by student in description and file caption.
• In case you have a query regarding general consent then you can ask through “My Support” by raising a ticket. In case of query regarding orders you can ask from “Conversation message” area.
• If you are comfortable with the requirements and willing to work on that assignment, select “Apply” option else “Reject” option. You will no longer be able to view the assignment if you chose Reject option.
• We will receive your option “Applied” for the particular order and confirm the assignment to you.
• After receiving confirmation for particular order which you have applied will shift to your “Confirmed order” tab and you will also get a message in “My Messages” box and after finalizing from our end you can start working on that assignment.
• Do not start working on any assignment, until it comes under your confirmed tab.
You need to login into your tutor account & click on New & Applied Orders Tab. For more details, you need to click on the particular Order ID.
Every assignment has a unique Reference Number i.e. Order ID (5-7 Digits Numeric).
No, you must check before applying. Pick only those orders on which you are pretty sure to deliver the quality work.
The increment depends on the quality of work that the writer provides. It is evaluated mainly on the three parameters:
• Frequent availability of the writer to take up the urgent tasks.
• Good quality of work and timely delivery.
• Less number of reworks coming in the completed assignments.
We also have CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) score for our writers to analyze their performance. In short, more you have CSAT score more you’ll get assignments because of your quality work.
Following is the explanation
CSAT - Customer/ Client satisfaction score. This actually is the score which helps in identifying the quality of work delivered by you. We believe in First Time Resolution, hence if there is no escalation raised by the client the CSAT becomes good.
In other terms if you will get less Escalations then also your CSAT score will be good.
CSAT1 - Percentage of orders completed successfully without any escalation from student.
Higher the figure - better
CSAT2 - Average number of escalations for escalated orders (Total number escalations/Total escalated orders). Lower the figure - better
Example - Mr.X, an expert has done 10 orders from 1st March 2016 to 31st March and the escalation details are as below.
Number of orders done by him = 10 orders
Number of orders submitted successfully without any escalation = 7 orders
Number of orders, student has escalated = 3 orders
Number of escalations, student has escalated under these 3 escalated orders = 5 times
CSAT1 = 7/10 = 70%
CSAT2 = 5/3 = 1.666666667
In case of any change and amendment you need to raise a ticket on “My support”. Also, you may take a test of the subject you want to add. Basis on the review, we will be able to add the subject.
• If in case you try to change your subject or bank details without raising ticket or informing us then your account will automatically get deactivated and you’ll not be getting any new assignment by then onward from our end.
Dear Expert, In case of adding the subject to your current expertise, you may login to your portal and choose the Option "Skill Test & Result". Basis the same your test will be evaluated and will be added as per the results.
No, we do not work in such manner. No penalties will be imposed but we do expect from all experts to work maximum with quality work.
We pay through online banking for Indian Experts & Paypal for experts other than India. For getting payment, one needs to update the bank details over portal through “My profile”.
For such kind of assignments, the payment is decided on the basis of complexity and urgency. It also depends on research involved to complete a particular task.
The payment for assignments done by a writer is on monthly basis. An accumulated amount of all the assignments is credited to the account of the writers between 10th to 12th date of next month.
Yes, we deduct TDS on every Transaction, whatsoever be the amount, Form 16A is being prepared for every quarter, visible in 26AS (online income tax account) & provided on ‘request’
We are a legitimate company making legitimate payments, so TDS of 10% is deducted as per the rules of Government of India.
No, we do not deduct any tax on International payments.
No, currently we do not have medium other than Paypal, we are in a process to get it.
Form 16A / TDS Certificates can be claimed in following manner.
|Quarter||Payment Received in||Claim for Form 16A|
|Q1||Apr - Jun||After 15th Aug|
|Q2||Jul - Sep||After 15th Nov|
|Q3||Oct - Dec||After 15th Feb|
|Q4||Jan - Mar||After 15th May|
You can also find the same in your online Income Tax Account in Form 26AS
To Login: Please follow this link
To Register: Please follow this Link
We pay as per the conversion applicable on the date of payment.
If you have not updated your bank details over the portal by 8th then your payment will be released on 20th of that month, which is 2nd payment cycle.
As far as change in bank details is concerned, an Indian, Expert cannot change it in same Financial Year.
However, an International expert, can; but has to inform in advance.
Yes, you can get, but TDS shall be levied.
We shall clear the payment once we get complete Bank details including PAN number.
Yes, we do not accept such forms.
We pay as per the conversion applicable on the date of payment.
You can contact us through mail on firstname.lastname@example.org Also, you may chat with us through “Live Support Online” option which you can find on portal.
Click on “My support” option which you can get on top right corner of the portal then choose “New ticket” option (green in color) and again on top right corner of my support page. After this you will get a pop up agreement which you need to read out and click on “I Agree” button. Now you are on support page where you can find two captions one is “To department” for selecting your enquiry department then need to write your message under space provided for message. After this you need to click on “Submit” button to submit your query.
As soon as we receive your ticket, we will get back to you with solution of your query.
We are 24/7 available on live support chat.
To chat on Live support please follow certain steps:
• Click on “Live Support Online” pop up option which is at right side of the portal.
• Click on your enquiry department among provided on portal which are Allocation, Support after allocation and Rework.
• Write down your name in space provide for your name.
• Write your message in the provided area.
• Then click on start chat.
As soon as we will get your chat someone from your chosen department will definitely connect to you and resolve your query.
For getting work through live support option you have to follow following above steps:
• Click on “Live Support Online” pop up option which is at the right side of the portal.
• Choose Allocation/ Rework department.
• Write down your name in the space provide for your name.
• Write your message in the provided area like: “Hey! Allocators please provide me a few assignments on which I can work as my expertise are ……….
• In case of rework you can ask your query to them.
• Then click on start chat.
Someone from allocation will pick up your chat and ping your few assignments according to your expertise, then can check those order id over your portal under “New & Applied order” tab.
If you feel fine with provided order then you can apply for it else reject.
In case of apply someone from allocation will confirm that task to you and also float a message which you can find under “My messages” box regarding confirmation.
NB: In case of any rework you can choose rework department and start chat with them for your query.
For getting assignments according to your expertise; you can contact us through live support chat. Having no positive response then raise ticket regarding your problem through my support. You may also contact us on our contact details mentioned on website.